Sunday, October 6, 2013

Quick and Tasty Breakfast Taquitos


Knowing I had a jammed packed day ahead of me I was looking for something more substantial for breakfast so it was Pinterest to the rescue and found this taquitos recipe under "quick breakfast" search. As usual, I had to modify the recipe according to ingredients on hand but was thrilled to be using up the last of my tortillas. Modifications were: filling included scrambled egg and caramelized onions, fresh diced tomato from my garden and sharp cheddar cheese, seasoned to taste sprinkled with a little bit of Hungarian Paprika.

Okay confession time, mine turned out more like burrito size but hey, I was hungry and divided the filling proportionally to tortillas I had left. :) Accompanied by my homemade applesauce, it was exactly what I needed this morning! Check out the full recipe here: Breakfast Taquitos by Damn Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment