Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Boys of Buctober, let's do it! Bring it back home to the Burgh!


I was sorting through some of my photos from a 2012 Pirates home game and this one caught my eye. Wanting to capture the spirit of the fans, I didn't realize I had our World Series years in the frame. And yes, I mean "our" World Series years. That's one thing I've always admired about the Pittsburgh Pirates (even more so this year) how much the fans mean to the team and vice versa. Whether the Pirates make to the final series this year or not, the fans are behind you either way and appreciate the positive spirit the team has brought to this season after so many years.

So tonight in St. Louis, Boys of Buctober, LET'S DO IT and bring it home to the Burgh riding the Cole Train. Generations later, we still believe. Let's go Bucs!

© Copyright., 2013 All Rights Reserved. Karen A. Mesaros

No comments:

Post a Comment